It is the continuing generosity of those with vision that enables Prairie Sunset Home to maintain an extraordinary tradition of service and caring. One can contribute in many ways. Gifts can be designed or a specific program or be unrestricted and used as directed by the Board of Directors.
There are many ways to support PSH and our mission.
- Memorial Fund
- Give a cash donation in honor of a loved one.
- Wills & Trusts—You can make a charitable bequest to Prairie Sunset Home through your will or trust that would support PSH programs and services.
- PSH Reserve Fund—This enables Prairie Sunset Home to initiate projects and expand the quality of services and facilities that enhance the lives of residents. The fund not only provides stability in times of economic stress, but also enables PSH to offer community service programs.
- Help bridge the gap between what Medicare/Medicaid pays and the actual cost of care for residents who may not have adequate resources for their life expectancy and to help offset Medicaid program reimbursement shortfall.
- There are many ways to volunteer you time.
- Give a year-end gift.